TV Baking School
Lots of yummy sweet stuff. Download the Caavo TV & Movie Guides App to add these selections to your own what-to-watchlist.
1. The Great British Baking Show A look into baking techniques used in the show. Hosted by Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.
2. Ace of Cakes Observing the staff at Charm City Cakes in Baltimore as they prepare unusual cakes.
3. Cake Boss Reality fare following the staff at a booming family-run bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey.
4. Nailed It A reality competition series pits home bakers against each other on a quest for a $10,000 prize.
5. Sugar Rush Bakers face off against each other and the clock in this reality competition series.
6. Baking Mad with Eric Lanlard Pastry chef Eric Lanlard demonstrates his skills in this cooking show.
7. Kids Baking Championship Kid bakers, ranging in age from 10 to 13, create desserts for the chance to win a $10,000 prize.
8. Top Chef: Just Desserts Pastry chefs compete in dessert-preparation challenges in this 'Top Chef' spin-off.
9. Zumbo's Just Desserts Amateur bakers put their skills to the test in this reality competition.
10. Cupcake Wars Kids Four junior bakers between the ages of 9 and 14 create their most impressive cupcakes while competing.
11. Cupcake Wars Top bakers create their most impressive cupcakes while competing for a chance to have their sweets served.
12. The Cupcake Girls Childhood best friends and business partners Heather White and Lori Joyce are followed as they try to expand their business.
Shared by @CupcakeQT