What You’ll Do
- Own Product Quality.
- Design, Develop & Execute functional, compatibility and performance tests.
- Design, Maintain and Improve automation scripts and frameworks.
- Participate in design discussions to understand algorithms and implementation logic for effective design of test cases.
- Constructively identify problems by performing primary analysis of logs while raising defects.
- Clearly and effectively communicate to the stakeholders, the quality of the releases, must fix defects, dependencies and also any risks.
What we are looking for
- Bachelors in EE/EC/CS/IT with more than 7CGPA (or equivalent).
- 2 to 5 yrs of experience in testing living room consumer electronics devices like TV, STB, media players, AVR, game consoles, etc.
- Must have exposure to Functional, UI and Performance testing of devices ( Android based device testing will be a plus).
- Should be able to understand customer usage models and develop test cases that approximate real-world environments.